Flights to selected Jetstar destinations throughout New Zealand and overseas are on sale!
So grab a friend, a family member, or just anyone you can find and take them for free! And when we say free, we mean FREE!
For every passenger who books a specially marked sale Starter fare^, you will receive one Starter fare for free! The 'Take a friend for FREE' offer is for an additional Starter fare only (checked baggage not included). Checked baggage and extras can be purchased, additional fees apply per passenger.
To take up this offer, you must include all travelling passengers (including the free passenger) in the one booking for travel on the same flight. A minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 passengers per booking applies. You can make bookings which include an odd number of passengers, however the last passenger will not receive a free fare.
Sale ends 11.59pm Wednesday 15 May 2013, unless sold out prior. Bookings are subject to sale Starter fare availability and are for travel in selected periods in 2013 and 2014 as stated on the sale page. Selected routes only.
How to Take a Friend for Free:
- Choose a sale fare from this page. One passenger will be free, the other passenger will pay the full fare. For example, if the fare is $39:
- Fare for first passenger = $0
- Fare for second passenger = $39
- Total price for two passengers = $39
- Click 'Access sale' next to the price
- Enter your travel dates and the total number of passengers travelling - minimum of 2, maximum of 8 including free passengers. For bookings with an odd number of passengers, the last passenger will not be 'free'. Please note, your travel dates must be within the sale's travel period.
- Click 'Continue'
- Select a flight with the Friend for Free icon at a time that suits. Only fares marked with this icon are part of this sale.
- Proceed with your booking
- Your booking will be confirmed once payment is made